Friday, August 21, 2009

Like a Viking, touched for the very first time


I got some mead. I have never tried it before and it was at the shops so I bought some. I think it's a cool drink cause of the Vikings used to drink mead and the Vikings are pretty cool for dudes with long hair. It was originally made buy getting girls to put honey in there mouths and spit it into a bucket (or whatever the Vikings used for buckets). Then it sat there for a while and eventually turned into mead. Or so a book I may have read told me when I was little. The website of the manufactures says “It is the essence of Mead and a stand-alone fortified drink. Mead at its absolute best!”, but it didn't tell me how to drink it so I'm thinking a glass.



I think it smells like jim bean, gross. Maybe a little spicy too. It looks pretty much like any other spirit type drink. Taste is pretty weird, not too unpleasant, rather sweet and spicy. I don't know how much I could drink as it's kinda thick. (My evocative descriptions doing anything for you?) I'll probably go the pansy route and mix it with lemonade.

That first picture is maybe a little small

No comments: